SEMA Show Daily is the official daily newspaper of the Specialty Equipment Market Association’s SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. More than 70,000 copies of the SEMA Show Daily will be distributed to attendees and the exhibitors of what some have called “The greatest automotive show on Earth.”
SEMA Show Daily is a four-color, 96-page daily newspaper that will include advertising and Show-related editorial content. A pre-Show issue will be distributed to more than 40,000 pre-registered attendees 30 days prior to the SEMA Show, while 10,000 copies of subsequent issues will be distributed at key locations during the Show each day.
SEMA Show Daily advertisers have the opportunity to submit company/product news features that are related to the SEMA Show. These value-added items are a great way to broadcast your messages to the show attendees through an independent third-party voice. If selected, news articles will appear only once, and the SEMA Show Daily editors reserve the right to edit for style, clarity and space. SEMA Show Daily will make every effort to accommodate our advertiser’s request.
Deadline for editorial consideraton:
August 2, 2013
AD SIZES FOR 2013 SEMA SHOW DAILY:
(All Ads Are Non-Bleed)
- SPREAD AD: 19.9725" × 13"
- FULL-PAGE AD: 9.75" × 13"
- HALF-PAGE HORIZONTAL: 9.75" × 6.25"
- HALF-PAGE VERTICAL: 13" × 4.75"
- 1/4-PAGE VERTICAL: 4.75" × 6.25"
ACCEPTABLE DIGITAL MATERIALS:
High-resolution EPS, TIFF or PDF/X-1a files are acceptable.
For information on creating a PDF/X-1a, visit www.adobe.com.
Fonts must be outlined or embedded and all images must be linked.
Crop marks and color bars should be outside printable area (12pt offset).
- Adobe InDesign or Quark XPress should be used for ad layouts.
- Adobe Photoshop: 300-dpi CMYK or grayscale, 600-dpi minimum bitmap, flattened layers, TIFF or EPS format, binary encoding. No JPEGs nor extra channels will be accepted.
- Adobe Illustrator: outline all fonts, flatten transparencies and embed all elements (no links).
- All fonts should be Type 1 or OpenType (Multiple Master Fonts are strongly discouraged).
- All colors must be CMYK (except black text); no PMS/Pantone colors.
- Ink density not to exceed 300%.
UNACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES:
- Files NOT Accepted: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Publisher, Adobe PageMaker or Freehand
- High-resolution, 300-dpi EPS, TIFF or PDF/X-1a
- Printouts (in color for 4-color ads), PDF proof and SWOP color proof are recommended to be submitted. Without an accurate SWOP color proof, SEMA cannot be held responsible for the outcome of color on press.