- Buyers From All 50 States And 70+ Countries
- 1100 Exhibiting Companies Totaling Over 3000 Booths
- More New Racing Products Than Anywhere On Earth
Attention Racing Industry Suppliers:
- Capture Your Share Of This Powerful Market
- Conduct Business Face To Face With Racing Key Decision Makers
- Get Your Products Into The All-Important Racing Distribution Pipeline
- Exhibit Space Is Still Available!
Attention Racing Industry Buyers:
- Preview The Latest Advances In Racing Technology And Products
- Shop The Latest Machining And Fabricating Equipment
- Get Ready For 2015! You Can’t Afford To Miss A Single Day
- Preregister Online, And Receive Your Credentials In The Mail
Don’t miss the three biggest business days in motorsports when the worldwide racing industry gathers in Indianapolis, December 11 - 13, 2014, for the 27th Annual Performance Racing Industry Trade Show.
1100 companies will display the latest advances in racing products and race engineering. Engine parts, suspension components, data acquisition, safety gear, new metal alloys and coatings, machining equipment, race electronics—it’s all part of the world’s largest racing trade show.
Arriving from 70+ countries and all 50 states, buyers will scour the displays to source the new technology that will be winning races next year. It’s all hardcore racing. No fuzzy dice. No neon windshield wipers. The PRI Trade Show is so big, they can’t afford to miss a single day.
Attendees are per-qualified. Admission is complimentary, but they must all prove they own, manage or are employed by a racing business. Buyers for tens of thousands of racing retail stores, warehouse distribution centers, professional race engine builders, race car production companies, are making 2015 inventory decisions in each exhibit. They represent the all-important distribution pipeline for racing products. In the US alone, there are more than 400,000 racers, the vast majority of whom are at the grassroots level, purchasing products from their local race store or race engine builder.
Thousands of professional race teams, from NASCAR Cup teams to NHRA Top Fuel, Japan to the UK, send buyers to ensure they are current with today’s race technology.
Estimated total value of the US racing market is placed at $13.5 billion, according to a survey conducted by the British racing trade organization, Motorsport Industry Association. This figure does not include OEM motorsport engineering investment.
If you are a supplier of components, equipment or engineering services active in the growing racing industry, capture your share of this powerful market by exhibiting. Conduct business face to face, and get your products into the all-important racing distribution pipeline!
If you are a racing industry buyer, we guarantee you’ll see more new racing products and technology than anywhere on Earth!
Please note that children under 16 will not be permitted to enter the Show.
Register Online Today!