The 2012 Performance Racing Industry Trade Show offers exclusive access to the biggest names, products and solutions in racing today.
For credentialed media, this means a full slate of press conferences in addition to the latest equipment and technology on display November 29-December 1, 2012, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
The following information is provided to help working press schedule out the three biggest business days in motorsports.
The 2012 PRI Show Media Center is available exclusively to media at the PRI Show. The Media Center is the fast and easy way for media to pick up press kits and materials, grab a bite to eat, and take care of business. In addition, a dedicated line, computers and workstations make it easy for media to write and file stories.
The Media Center is located in the Pit Stop Café at the far end of the Show floor. The Media Center phone number is 407/685-6109. You may also contact PRI Editor Dan Schechner for general Media Center inquiries at 310/970-4447.
Show floor hours are:
Thursday, November 29, 2012: 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, November 30, 2012: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, December 1, 2012: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
No additional permits or credentials, besides a press badge, are needed for media taking still photography or video. Media credentials are available exclusively to journalists covering the Show for editorial purposes. Credentials may not be used by anyone other than the named registrant.
Press Conference Schedule
Press conferences at the PRI Trade Show will take place in the Media Center as well as in Exhibitor Booths. Currently, the schedule is as follows:
Thursday, November 29:
- 9: 35 a.m.: Chevrolet Performance - Booth #4533 (new performance parts, racing programs for 2013; special gift)
- 10 a.m.: Sports Car Club of America - Media Center (US Majors Tour schedule; SportsCar magazine redesign)
- 10:30 a.m.: FRAM Group - Booth #591 (partnership w/ X Games star Brian Deegan)
- 11 a.m.: ARP (Automotive Racing Products) - Booth #3101
- 2 p.m.: GRAND-AM/American Le Mans Series (NASCAR) - Media Center (new manufacturer/team program)
Friday, November 30:
- 11:30 a.m.: Mazda Motorsports - Media Center (plans for 2013; includes lunch)
- 1 p.m.: PANAM GP SERIES - Media Center (announcing Winter Panam Series and FIA NACAM PANAM SERIES 2013)
- 4 p.m.: Shell Racing Fuels - Media Center
Also, be sure to check in at the Media Center throughout the Show, as press conferences may be added or revised.
Photos and logos from the Show are available at: www.performanceracing.com/tradeshow/press_media/logos_2.html.
About the PRI Trade Show
The three-day PRI Trade Show annually attracts 38,000 members of the racing industry from 72 countries. With over 1000 companies exhibiting in 3000 booths, it is the world's largest auto racing trade show and the gateway to the worldwide racing marketplace. More information is available at www.performanceracing.com or www.performanceracing.com/tradeshow.