PRINT AD SPECS
|2-page spread (.125" bleed)||17"||11.125"|
|2-page spread (trim)||16.75"||10.875"|
|Full page (.125" bleed)||8.625"||11.125"|
|Full page trim||8.375"||10.875"|
|Full page (Live image area)||7.25"||10"|
Line Screen: 175-line.
Trim size: 8.375" wide x 10.875" high. Keep all live matter .375" from outside trim and gutter.
Spreads: Account for gutter (inside margin) when running type and art across left- and right-hand pages.
PERFORMANCE RACING INDUSTRY requires that all ad files be submitted as single page, high-resolution PDF, or PDFx1a files. For multiple ads, send each ad in a separate PDF file.
Document Set Up: Do not build ad on default paper size of 8.5 X 11. Set the document page size to match PRI's ad trim size exactly.
Export PDF: Use PDFx1a settings.
PDF PRODUCTION REQUIREMENTS
Color:Must be sent in CMYK format. No RGB files accepted. Color accuracy is the responsibility of the advertiser and will be held to GRACoL/SWOP standards. B&W art must be sent in Grayscale or Bitmap format.
Images: Minimum resolution of 300 dpi (color or grayscale files) and 1200 dpi (bitmap or line art files). Images and logos from websites are not usable for print, as they are low resolution (72 dpi). Never resample up images, rather scan at high resolution to start. Files must be uncompressed.
Fonts: Embed all fonts in PDF file.
Proofs: Because color views differently from one computer monitor to another, it is highly recommended that a CMYK/SWOP certified color proof accompany the ad file. PRI will assume supplied materials are in compliance with current SWOP specifications.
PRI does not accept responsibility for reproduction or color matching without a SWOP certified color proof. Printer will match color on press as closely to provided proof as Web Offset printing allows.
Email your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org
For your protection, we will preflight your ad in preparation for printing. If there are any errors, you will be sent an email and given the opportunity to correct them.
- All ad rates include 4-color.
- Advertising rates are effective January 2021 issue, based on number of issues in which a company has advertised in any 12-month period.
- Advertising contracts for 12-time, 6-time and 3-time frequency rates must be signed and returned to PRI.
- All orders non-cancelable after closing date.
- Minimum rate holder is 1/12 page.
- A signed contract and/or an acknowledgement MUST be on file with PERFORMANCE RACING INDUSTRY in order to run an advertisement.
- Non-cancelable 30 days prior to closing date.
- Color charges are included.
|Inside Front Cover||$5,280||$4,770||$4,130|
|Inside Back Cover||$5,560||$4,630||$4,060|
BUYERS GUIDE TAB PAGE RATES
- Tab Page - $5,250 gross
- 1-Time: $65
- 3-Time: $60
- 6-Time: $55
Up to 4 bold faced words free. Extra words $0.25 each
AGENCY & CASH DISCOUNTS
- 15% discount to recognized agencies. All orders accepted subject to publisher’s credit requirements. Production charges are not subject to agency commission or cash discount.
- Pre-printed inserts and belly bands will require a non-refundable 50% deposit to hold the advertising space reservation. The deposit is due five business days after the insertion order is written, along with the signed order acknowledgement. If the advertiser does not fulfill all of these requirements to secure the space reservation, the space will be forfeited immediately and offered to the next interested party.
- Inserts of four or more pages are discounted 50% off earned rate plus a binding charge. Contact an advertising sales manager for a binding charge quote for all issues. Quantity and shipping instructions available on request.
- All new advertisers are required to complete and return a credit application. Advertisements for new advertisers will NOT be run until the credit application has been received AND approved by PERFORMANCE RACING INDUSTRY.