PRI Launches New Initiatives to Support Racing Industry
Performance Racing Industry will increase engagement and support for the racing industry through new tools and initiatives specifically for the motorsports community. The programs will be designed to support race-related businesses and racers, and to further protect the motorsports community.
In 2020, PRI will create a new executive leadership position and office in Indianapolis to better serve and engage the racing community. Industry resources will also be expanded to connect industry professionals throughout the year. Longtime readers of PRI Magazine can also expect to see new features and an updated design in 2020.
Created in response to feedback from the industry through surveys, town hall gatherings and meetings at various industry events, these initiatives are outlined in PRI's newly created Mission Statement:
PRI MISSION STATEMENT
PRI Fuels the passion for motorsports. We build, promote and protect the racing community.
WE WILL DO THIS BY...
- Representing the interests of the PRI community: racers, enthusiasts, builders, tracks, sanctioning bodies and businesses.
- Protecting motorsports through legislative action, legal support and advocacy.
- Producing world-class trade events and media.
- Providing market research, education, and best practices in motorsports business and racing technology.
- Encouraging and recruiting new racers and professionals in motorsports.
PRI welcomes feedback from the racing community as we continue to evolve to meet the industry's needs. Individuals are welcome and encouraged to send comments, questions or ways PRI can help.
WHAT CAN PRI DO FOR YOU?