The Tuning School To Host Live Virtual Training On June 8–9
The Tuning School, the provider of high-performance tuning virtual education courses based in Odessa, Florida, has announced a live training on June 8–9.
Two five-hour sessions will take place online and will cover:
- how to tune common modifications for GM, Ford, and Dodge platforms
- engine systems fundamentals
- VCM scanner operation
- the TTS Tuning Checklists covering heads/cams, bolt-ons, and forced induction modifications
- MAF & VE tuning
- modifying airflow, fueling and spark tables
- idle, part throttle, and WOT tuning
Students will also receive a printed course guide, live virtual dyno instruction, access to the HP Tuners prerequisite online course, a PDF workbook, and a certificate of completion.