Increased Purses, 53-Race Schedule For World Of Outlaws Late Models In 2023
Officials with the World of Outlaws CASE Construction Equipment Late Model Series (WoOLMS) have announced plans for 2023, which includes more than $3 million in purse money through a 53-race schedule across 30 different tracks, including six events with a weekend purse worth more than $200,000.
In addition, 11 new tracks have been added to the tour:
- 411 Speedway in Seymour, Tennessee (April 20)
- Talladega Short Track in Eastaboga, Alabama (April 21–22)
- Stateline Speedway in Busti, New York (May 23)
- Paducah International Raceway in Paducah, Kentucky (June 3)
- Off Road Speedway in Norfolk, Nebraska (June 25)
- Mason City Motor Speedway in Mason City, Iowa (June 27)
- Red River Valley Speedway in Fargo, North Dakota (June 28)
- Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City, Kentucky (July 14)
- Brownstown Speedway in Brownstown, Indiana (July 15)
- 34 Raceway in Burlington, Iowa (October 6)
- I-75 Raceway in Niota, Tennessee (October 13)
Officials have also announced two regional swings, including a mid-May swing featuring seven consecutive races through Pennsylvania, New York, and Ohio. A seven-race swing through five states is also on tap in June and July, highlighted by a $30,000-to-win race at 81 Speedway in Wichita, Kansas.