PRI To Showcase Latest Performance Parts & Innovations
The acclaimed Featured Products Showcase will return for this year’s Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show, giving manufacturers unparalleled opportunities to promote their products and reach buyers and media before, during, and after the event on December 9–11 at the Indiana Convention Center in downtown Indianapolis.
As the epicenter of the motorsports industry, the PRI Show is where race teams, racers, resellers, buyers, and media go to see the industry’s top products and trends. The Featured Products Showcase is a dedicated area inside Lucas Oil Stadium containing scores of the newest and most popular motorsports products. Attendees visit the Showcase to discover products of interest and identify exhibitors to visit during the three-day event.
In addition to attracting buyers and media at the Show, participation in the Featured Products Showcase yields countless benefits to exhibitors, including:
- Professional photographs of all products in the Showcase are taken at no additional cost, with photos pushed out to media for editorial use.
- PRI Magazine features all products from the Showcase in upcoming issues, which are sent to tens of thousands of industry professionals, many with buying influence.
- Manufacturers have free access and are able to use the images of the products in their marketing campaigns.
- Products in the Showcase have the exclusive opportunity to win awards from the Featured Products Awards program. Winners are promoted by PRI and can be leveraged by manufacturers as well.
- Participating exhibitors will receive a complimentary promotional carpet ad in front of their booth to drive additional traffic during the Show.
- Participants receive a featured listing in the online exhibitor search and in the exhibitor’s floor plan listing.
“The Featured Products Showcase is a low-investment, high-return program focused solely on highlighting motorsports products,” said PRI Trade Show Director Karin Davidson. “It’s open only to PRI exhibitors, and is the single-best opportunity to increase product awareness.”
All 2021 PRI Show exhibitors are eligible to participate in the Featured Products Showcase, and exhibitors may enter multiple products. Accommodations may be made to help exhibitors who are not able to physically deliver their products to the Showcase. Submissions made before December 6 are $50 for the first product and $75 for additional products (five products maximum per exhibitor).
The 2021 PRI Show will feature nearly 1,000 exhibitors showcasing the latest products, services, machinery, simulation and testing technologies, and trailers for the racing industry in a single location. PRI encompasses all forms of motorsports and attracts attendees from all 50 states and all over the world, including professional race teams, retail shops, warehouse distributors, engine builders, fabricators, dealers, installers, jobbers, and media.