The PRI Media Center is located in the Convention Center’s Green Hall Speedway Corridor and is open before and after Show floor hours. Exclusively for credentialed media, the room provides access to workspace amenities and houses a theater-style press conference area.
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- Computers stations and printers
- Open work tables
- Private meeting space (by reservation)
- Coffee and water service
- PRI and exhibitor press materials
- Exhibitor press conference stage
|December 7||7am – 7pm|
|December 8||7:30am – 6pm|
|December 9||8am – 5:30pm|
|December 10||8am – 3pm|
|December 11||9am – 5pm|
Registered Media can now bypass the general registration area and pick up their badges directly in the Media Center.
Media Registration Hours
|December 8||1pm – 5pm|
|December 9||7am – 4pm|
|December 10||8am – 4pm|
|December 11||8am – 2pm|
Lanyards will be available in Media Center as well as all information kiosks.
Exhibitors may post press releases online through the Exhibitor Dashboard. Please note the following tips regarding press releases:
- Post early. Many publications run preview stories on the event and may reference exhibitor press releases.
- Include a photo. Releases with photos are more likely to be used than those without photos.