New Location for 2023!
The Featured Products Showcase at the PRI Trade Show is where buyers and media discover the latest products in racing and motorsports. Drive traffic to your booth by displaying in this special Show feature!
NEW location this year: the Featured Products Showcase (FPS) has relocated to the ICC Capitol Connector, which is strategically positioned near the yellow hall, Georgia Street entrance, Capitol Cube hanging car, and the PRI Paddock for maximum visibility.
Participating in this program also grants you access to the Featured Product Awards, providing you with additional opportunities for publicity for your Featured Products. A panel of top racing industry professionals, including track operators, sanctioning bodies’ representatives, social media influencers, and media, will select the Product Category Winners.
Submit Your Products Today!
EARLY BIRD PRICING DEADLINE TO ENTER PRODUCTS:
Friday, December 1, 2023
$100 for the first item, $125 for subsequent products (up to five total). Must submit products onsite, based on space availability.
- Open to all PRI exhibitors, the Featured Products Showcase program includes:
- Up to 5 product placements in our exclusive, high-traffic, display.
- Featured in online exhibitor search and in your company's floor plan listing.
- 8 ½” x 5 ½” Featured Products Showcase display sign with description.
- Products will be professionally photographed on-site for your future promotional use.
- Product promotion on PRI social networks.
- Consideration for a Featured Products Award judged by an esteemed panel of racing industry professionals consisting of Track Operators, Sanctioning Bodies, Social Media Influencers, and Media.
- Drive attendee foot traffic to exhibiting booth.
- Increase potential media exposure from hundreds of motorsports media professionals that attend the Show
- Broaden your company’s outreach through additional exposure
- Low cost! Click on the Pricing Tab to learn more.
- Access to onsite product photos
- Listed as part of online floor plan
Products will either be displayed in a display case, a prepared table or a designated floor area based on the size of products. All items, including bulk items, must be pre-assembled.
Entry may not be mounted onto another product part to show how it works.
- A single photo, no larger than 8 ½” x 11”, may accompany the product, and must be displayed on an easel or standing frame no larger than the photo.
- Photo may only show usage or application of the product.
- Photo cannot contain any marketing, advertising, sales or description copy.
If product is available in different colors or sizes, the product may only be displayed in one color or size.
- A chart of additional colors may be displayed next to the product.
- Chart may be no larger than 8 ½" x 11".
- Exhibitor is responsible for drop off, pick up and any needed shipping of products to be displayed.
Showcase Signs: Show Management will provide one display 8 ½” x 11” sign for each entry.
- Display signs must be prepared by Show Management.
- Signs will include exhibiting company’s name, booth number, product name, part number, retail price, and a product description (provided by exhibitor on entry form)
A small display stand is permitted.
Products with small parts or multiple pieces are to be mounted on a display board.
- Product should fill the entire display board and not take away from the product being displayed.
- The only graphics permitted on the product display board or stand are company or brand name and logo.
- No marketing, advertising, sales, or description copy will be allowed.*
Large products may be placed on the floor or a table, depending on size.
Printed photos, no larger than 8 ½” x 11”, may be displayed if product is too big to display in FPS.
- Please contact PRI Management at FeaturedProducts@performanceracing.com to determine if your large product needs to be replaced by a printed photo.
Products with Movement or Moving Parts
- Movement must pertain to the usage of product.
- Movement must not create a safety hazard.
- Must receive PRI Trade Show Management approval.
- Please contact FeaturedProducts@performanceracing.com with product rendering, description and dimensions for approval.
These items are not allowed in the Featured Product Showcase:
- Prototypes, mockups and vehicles.
- Flammable liquid.
- Products mounted onto another product to show how it works.
- Signage larger than 8 ½" x 11".
- Signage without small easel or standing frame.
- Signage with promotional content (marketing, advertising, sales copy).
- Multiple displays of the same product (i.e. different colors).
*Show Management reserves the right to alter or remove any displays, photos or products for any reason. Please contact FeaturedProducts@performanceracing.com for more information.
Product(s) move-in times: Tuesday, December 5 – Wednesday, December 6 | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exhibitors can either personally bring product(s) to the Show or ship the product(s) beforehand to the Fern Advance Warehouse.
- Fern Advance Warehouse Shipment Address:
c/o Fern Company
1147 S. White River Parkway E. Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Exhibitors who ship products through Fern Advance Warehouse must unpack and hand deliver the product to the Indiana Convention Center themselves
All entries must be personally checked in at the PRI Featured Products Showcase by Wednesday, December 6, at 5 p.m.
No featured product entries will be displayed after this date and time.
There are three methods for exhibitors to pick up product(s):
- Exhibitors may personally pick up their product(s) on Saturday, December 9 from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Exhibitor product(s) can be shipped via Fern Transportation from the Indiana Convention Center to a corporate office at the conclusion of the PRI Show. Exhibitors must make arrangements with Fern Transportation at the time of check-in to utilize this method.
- Exhibitors may donate their product(s) to the Alex Xydias Center for Automotive Arts. Exhibitors will need to notify PRI personnel at the time of check-in to utilize this method.