The Press Conference Center is located in the Convention Center’s Green Hall Speedway Corridor.
The Press Conference Center, which seats 50, is outfitted with a stage, podium and microphone. A floorplan is available upon request.
For exhibitors that would like to address the press, the Press Conference Center houses an intimate, theater-style conference area that is available by reservation. Sessions may also be conducted from the booth.
- The exhibitor is responsible for specific promotion of the press conference, as well as obtaining extra audio-visual equipment, catering services and event photography.
- Press conferences are are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- PRI will distribute a press release prior to the Show notifying registered media of any known press conferences scheduled during Show days.
- Time slots for press conferences are available, in 30-minute blocks, at the following times:
December 9 8:00am – 5:00pm December 10 8:00am – 5:00pm December 11 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Please coordinate your conference plans with PRI’s overall schedule to avoid press conferences taking place at the same time and preventing media from attending.